7/8 D1 Families,
It's almost time to head outside to the field and I for one could not be more excited. Yours girls have shown hustle these last two weeks and I'm excited to see us come together as a team over the next month ahead of our game schedule.
- Our last indoor practice will be on Wednesday 31 March at 7pm on Field 2 (the same fields we use for winter skills).
- Starting Tuesday April 6th we will be outside on the Quonset fields, practice will be Tuesday/Thursday 530-7pm on field 2 (see map on the NKYL homepage) which is the first field at the corner with parking along two sides.
- Please let me know ahead of time if your player won't be at practice (text, email or let me know at a prior practice). Attendance matters, but I understand we all have conflicts.
- Games will start on Saturday April 24th.
- We hope to have the schedule firmed up by April 10th.
- The season runs through the weekend of June 12th (playoffs).
- Coach Sean should be joining us on Tuesday when we head outdoors, I'm excited to have him join us and have some help on the field.
- I'll be with the team through the middle of May when the CG is moving me to Ohio. Coach Sean will be taking over the team for the last month and needs some help!
- We're still looking for a parent volunteer to assist with practices and games!! Let me know if you are interested or know someone else who may be willing to assist. We're looking for coverage when one of us has a conflict for the next few weeks and then assistance to Sean for the last month of the season.
Please let me know if you have any questions or interest in helping out!!!